Terms & Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: 24-10-2021
Welcome to www.landessentials.com.au (Site).
CONSENT TO SITE TERMS
By accessing and using this Site, our social media channels and any other materials made available to you or provided to you on this Site, whether made available for purchase or not, you are taken to accept our Terms.
By using our Site, accessing or purchasing any products, you warrant that you:
- are over 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to enter into a legally binding contract;
- have read and accepted these Terms; and
- will comply with these Terms.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms at any time consistent with applicable laws and principles, without notice to you. These changes will be effective as of the date we post the revised version on this Site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms prior to use and periodically throughout your use of our Site . If at any time you choose not to accept these Terms, you should not use this Site.
By remaining on this Site and your continued use of this Site is deemed acceptance of any modifications or amendment of these Terms. You may also accept these terms where you click “Agree” or “Accept” or “Buy” or “Book” where such an option is made available to you during your use of our Site. If you’re uncertain about the Terms or anything else on our Site, please don’t hesitate to contact us before completing any purchase.
Our Site and products contain intellectual property owned by us, and/or by third parties that license the content to us (“Third Party Licensed Intellectual Property”), including, without limitation, trade marks, copyrights, proprietary information, designs, patents and other intellectual property rights, as well as their business name, logo, images, all designs, text, videos, audio files, graphics, other files, and software (“Content”). Your use of and access to our Site, products and content does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to you in relation to this Site, the products or the content.
You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever our Site, the products and/or the Content, our Intellectual Property and Third Party Licensed Intellectual Property in whole or in part without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to immediately remove your access to our Site, products and/or Content, without refund, if you are found to be violating these Terms.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Site and social media channels may have links to other sites operated by third parties. Unless we expressly tell you otherwise, we do not in any way, endorse, control or approve of and nor are we responsible for the content on those websites. It’s up to you to decide if those websites and their content are suitable for you.
CREATING AN ACCOUNT
To place orders and access some features of our Site, you may have to register an account. This means you’ll have to give us accurate information including your name, your business name, address, a valid email address and telephone number and you must be at least 18 years old. You warrant that any information you provide during the account set up process is accurate and correct at the time you provide the information and that you’ll update information should there be any changes to the information provided. You’ll be solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account (including orders placed on your account) so keep your account password secure.
We reserve the right to suspend or cancel your account at any time, at our sole discretion, if you breach any provision of the Terms or applicable law or where your conduct impacts our reputation.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of any Australian Goods Tax (GST) (as applicable). The prices indicated on our Site may change at any time without advance notice to you. The amount charged to you will be the price in force at the time your order is validated.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue any product without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you, or to a third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of any product.
We reserve the right to cancel an order and provide a full refund in the event that a product has been discontinued or we do not have the stock available.
We may from time to time provide discounted products. You may only use one discount code with each purchase. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders where you add more than one discount code. We allow you to use discount codes strictly on the terms and conditions upon which they were issued which, amongst other things, may include terms relating to your eligibility to use them and a maximum order value. Discount codes and/or vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
We offer visitors who want to purchase from our Site the option to pay for the products by credit card or such other method of payment as notified by us from time to time. You acknowledge and agree to make timely and full payments to us for the products purchased. Where you use a credit card, you warrant that you have the necessary rights and authority to use that credit card. You authorise us to automatically charge the credit card on file for any and all payment balances owed and agree to keep all billing information current at all times. Where you fail to make payment or payment is declined for any reason, we may revoke your access to the products.
We reserve the right to cancel any order where we suspect that there is fraud or other types of illegal or unauthorised activity.
Due to the nature of the LAND Essentials product, we do not offer returns/refunds or exchanges. We will not accept exchanges or refunds on items that are open and/or where the seal is broken. We are unable to provide refunds or exchanges where the incorrect product has been purchased, so please ensure that when you place your order, you have made a careful selection when it comes to size and specific product purchased.
DAMAGED OR FAULTY PRODUCTS
We take care to pack your products carefully so that they won't get damaged in transit. If, for whatever reason, they arrive damaged or faulty, we ask that you let us know within 3 days of receiving them in the mail.
We will arrange for the damaged or faulty product to be returned to us and you can let us know whether you would like us to either send a replacement to you or provide you with a refund.
We will refund postage costs required to return faulty or damaged items.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS POLICY
We ship domestically within Australia. Your orders will be dispatched and posted within 1 business day of placing your order. Once dispatched, shipping time will vary depending on the type of shipping selected. Standard shipping parcels are sent via Australia Post at a cost of $7.50. Standard shipping takes 3-12 business days. Express shipping parcels are sent via Australia Post at a cost of $10.00. Express shipping takes 1-3 business days. LAND Essentials holds no responsibility for the time taken for the parcel to arrive, once the parcel is with the shipping provider (Australia Post) arrival times is at the discretion of said shipping provider.
Australia Post requires a signature. If you request a parcel be left unattended, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk. Once a parcel has been delivered to your nominated address, we take no responsibility for any damage or theft that may occur. If you will not be present to accept delivery of your parcel or feel that your address is unsafe to leave a parcel unattended, we recommend sending your order to a work address. If you are providing a work address, please always include the level (if a multi storey building) and the name of the company as Australia Post will return to sender if you do not make these details clear.
We can redeliver parcels where the address is incomplete, or has been incorrectly provided, however this will incur a delivery charge of $7.50 for standard registered post or $10.00 for express post. Please note that the delivery times specified are approximate and as provided by Australia post. We cannot guarantee these delivery times.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES
You acknowledge and agree that you will be bound by any affirmation, acceptance or agreement that is transmitted through this Site, including but not limited to any consent you provide to receive communications from us solely by means of electronic transmission.
You further acknowledge and agree that when you click on or tick “I agree”, “I consent”, or other similarly worded click or tick options by electronic means using an electronic device, your agreement and/or consent will be legally binding and enforceable and will be deemed to be as effective as if you had written your signature by hand.
INFORMATION AND ADVICE
Our Site may contain content, including digital products, blog articles, and other information. If this is the case, all of this content is of a general informational nature only and is not intended to constitute or replace professional advice for individual or specific situations. We do not purport to be any type of licensed professional and cannot be held liable for any reliance on the information we provide, either on our Site or through our products.
We do not accept responsibility for determining whether our products are appropriate for you, We reserve the right to deny service and refund the cost of that product for any reason, including where we believe that the product would be dangerous or not appropriate for you, or we believe that further professional advice should be sought.
The sale of products on our Site or reference to any other products does not constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation in any way.
We do our best to ensure that the colours of any products are accurately displayed. Please note that the colours of products on our Site may seem different to the actual colours depending on the device you use.
You agree to only use the products for their intended purpose and in accordance with any guidelines or directions (Guidelines) as set out on the packaging. Any use of the products by you outside of these Guidelines is at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for any loss or damage arising from such use.
We do not accept responsibility for any products that do not produce the results you desire or expect. Any statements made about the products on our Site have not been assessed by the National Industrial Chemicals Notification and Assessment Scheme, Australian Competition and Consumer Commission or any other regulator.
All products must be used in accordance with the instructions provided. Please check the ingredients of any product before purchase to avoid any potential sensitivities and/or allergic reactions. You bear sole responsibility for deciding if the products offered on our Site are suitable for you and your needs. Please consult with a medical practitioner regarding your use of any of the products available on our Site.
Products made available on our Site are for personal use only (including any samples we provide). You must not sell or attempt to resell any products and/or samples obtained or purchased from us.
SUBMITTING CONTENT TO SITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA
We always appreciate interaction on our social media channels and feedback about our Site, products , as it helps us to improve our Site and our products . Through the use of this Site, you may be invited to submit a review, you can also comment on our blog or other parts of our Site or interact with us via our social media channels. We love to hear from you!
Where you do decide to submit such feedback, comments or content, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property and any other rights in that content (or have the right to use that content with appropriate consents and permissions);
- give us permission to post or otherwise use that feedback on our social media or other channels;
- you waive any and all existing and future moral rights (as defined in the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)) in the content you provide us with;
- the content does not violate these Terms; and
- you are at least 18 years old.
We reserve the right to remove a review or comment if such review or comment contains:
- libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material;
- attacks our employees or another contributor;
- contains material that discloses your personal information; or
- is unrelated to the post or content to which you have reviewed or commented on.
Our Site and social media channels may feature user reviews of the products as well as blogs by guest bloggers, these reviews and content of the guest blogs in no way represent our views or opinions or those of our owners, shareholders, employees or any others, but are the sole product of their creator. We disclaim all liability with respect to any content submitted by any user or guest blogger.
We may from time to time run competitions through this Site and/or through our social media channels. Your participation in those competitions is subject to these Terms and any terms and conditions that are specific to each competition.
On our Site we present real life examples and insights of other people’s experiences for illustration purposes only and any results personally achieved are due to the individuals themselves. These testimonials show users what can be possible but are not intended to represent or guarantee that any current or future users of our programs, courses or products will achieve the same or similar results.
In addition to any other prohibitions, you must not, under any circumstances use our Site or its content:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international, federal, or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- attempt to change, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this Site or any material or content displayed on our Site;
- hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users;
- infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights;
- send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or
- attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Site.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
This Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and to the fullest extent permitted by law we make no representations or warranties about our Site and/or the products we sell, including that:
- they are suitable, reliable, complete, secure, accurate or fit for any particular purpose;
- access will be free of any harmful components (including viruses) or other code that is harmful or may assist in causing harm; or
- there is no possibility of failure to store communications or other data.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, in no event are we, any of our subsidiaries, or any of their shareholders, directors, officers, employees or licensors responsible for any losses and expenses, however arising, including without limitation, any direct, indirect and/or present, unascertained, future or contingent, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit or projected profit, loss or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character arising from or in connection with your use of our Site and/or our products, your inability to access our Site, interruption or outage of our Site or the fact that content on our Site or in our services is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. Our liability for any breach of a condition or warranty under these Terms shall be limited to the extent provided for by the Australian Consumer Law (Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010).
OUR RIGHT TO BE INDEMNIFIED BY YOU
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, you agree to indemnify, and hold us and our related entities, affiliates, and our and their respective officers, agents and employees harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, (including reasonable legal fees on a full indemnity basis), made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this Site in violation of these Terms and/or arising from a breach of these Terms and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set out in these Terms or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
BREACH AND TERMINATION
The agreement constituted between us by your use of our Site may be terminated:
- where you breach any provision of these Terms; or
- at any time by us without notice, in which case all disclaimers and limitations of liability will survive termination, and you will no longer be authorised to access our Site.
If any term or provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, such provision will be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of the original provision to the fullest extent allowed by law and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
CEASING OUR WEBSITE
We have the right to discontinue this Site. If we decide to do this, it can be at any time and may be without notice to you. We may also exclude any person from using our Site, at any time and at our sole discretion. We will not be responsible for any liability you may suffer arising from or in connection with any such discontinuance or exclusion.
We are permitted to assign, transfer and subcontract our rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you are not permitted to assign, transfer or subcontract your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: LAND ESSENTIALS, HIGH HEALTH CLUB, and ROAM PILATES
- The competition is open to Australian and New Zealand residents, except to employees of LAND and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- To enter into this competition you must subscribe or be already subscribed to the the email list at this address: https://www.landessentials.com.au/pages/spring-reset-competition, between 12pm AEDT Tuesday 10th October and Tuesday 24th October 11:59pm AEDT 2023. After this date no further entries to this competition will be permitted.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 1 x winner will be selected at random and announced on 25th October 2023. Winner will be contacted directly. The winner will receive 1 silk travel sarong of choice (valued up to $169), and a ceramic traveller cup (Valued at $60) by LAND Essentials. A Travel essentials pack (valued at $90), and a 1 hour 1:1 Breathwork Session (valued at $75) with High Health Club. A 1 hour 1:1 private online pilates with ROAM Pilates (valued at $90).
- Prize is not transferable for other product, cash, or credit. Prize is final.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Winner will be notified by email. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The @land_essentials, @highhealthclub, and @roam.pilates official Instagram account are the only accounts associated with this competition. Please be vigilant and look out for fake profiles impersonating our account.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The 1:1 online Breathwork and the 1:1 online Pilates sessions will need to be redeemed within 1 month of the competition closing.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
All Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed in all respects by the laws of the State of NSW, Australia. In relation to any dispute, we ask that you contact us in the first instance so that both parties can, acting in good faith, resolve the dispute to our mutual satisfaction as quickly, cost effectively and efficiently as possible. Where a dispute cannot be resolved, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of NSW, Australia.